In order to be reimbursed for a CFCU-related expense, first check for agreement with your SFA head that the expense will be covered. Then complete the Reimbursement Form after getting approval of your SFA head and another member of the Steering Committee who is not in your SFA. Get the completed form and receipts to Joan Chase, 2805 South Grant St. Englewood 80113 (email) for processing. Turnaround is usually a week or less.